SILA RAILWAYS

De nouveaux contenus spécifiquement dédiés à ORTS viennent de sortir: présentez les ici!

Modérateur : Modérateurs

timetable57

SILA RAILWAYS

Messagepar timetable57 » 05 sept. 2018 17:10

Dear Friends (Really sorry, I don't speak or understand Frenc)
My new ROUTE is available here: http://www.trainsimhobby.net/infusions/ ... ?catid=121
It's an hard NG (950 mm.) Italian Mountain Route now partially closed to normal traffic.
It' set in Calabria and is composed of two main Lines
1. From Cosenza to S.Giovanni in Fiore with the highest station in Italy: S. Nicola 1405 mslm
2. From Cosenza to Catanzaro Lido with nearly two kilometers of "Strub-rack" because of 10% slope
The route can be played also in "explore Route" with MSTS but is dedicated to Open Rails.
Main features:
1. All 3Ds (scenery and stocks included) except "emmine" made by Vittorio dell'Aquila and some cabs are made by myself
2. Almost all tracks (included rack) are real 3Ds with ballast made by me and replaced one by one in WORLD files
3. This is the first route that needs the newest Tsection.dat 52 with IT-Tracks (it includes all previous X-tracks). You must download it Here: http://www.trainsimhobby.net/infusions/ ... p?did=1922 that includes animated tourntables.
4. Nine Activities for OR are included ready to be played
5. For diesel and Steam lovers
6. You can play it both in summer and in Winter (3D snow on most buildings that disappears in summer time)
7. Included in the pack there is a README both in Italian and in English an a file called "Activities" where in both languages all activities included are explained
8. For Assistance you can look and ask here: http://www.trainsimhobby.net/forum/view ... 33&t=17982 (You need to login). Most of us speek English, may be someone speaks French too (and a better English than mine)
Amouse yourself
Guido

nounours1952
Expert

Re: SILA RAILWAYS

Messagepar nounours1952 » 05 sept. 2018 20:19

Buona sera,

grazie mille per questa bella rota. Le rote italiane sono sempre tante piacevole.

Purtroppo, per essere colmato totalmente, mi mancano due rote :

- La Spezia - Torina per raggiungere Venezia per Milano

e

- Roma - Pescara.

applaus001 e grazie per il suo splendido lavoro.

Amicalmente
L'homme ne se construit qu'en poursuivant ce qui le dépasse. (André Malraux)

timetable57

Messagepar timetable57 » 05 sept. 2018 22:12

Unfortunately these routes don't exist yet.
Guido

natlam
Modérateur

Messagepar natlam » 05 sept. 2018 22:37

Bonsoir à tous,

Chouette ! encore une petite route comme je les aiment... Grazie mille Guido

Un peu d'ambiance actuelle (.

Que votre nuit soit douce.
Nathalie
Dans le désert, on peut toujours tomber sur une oasis.

Retourner vers « ORTS: Les nouveaux contenus pour ORTS »